Looking for ONE artist to do an 8-page job. Unfortunately Emanuela Lupacchino, who was to draw the 8 final pages, is no longer available.
- Able to read and write English.
- Has a quite realistic/U.S. superheroes style. No cartoons or manga styles for this project. Maybe next time. ^_-
- Able to draw athletic men with good anathomy.
- Able to draw nice and beautiful girls (not oversexualized dolls).
- Able to read a script and compose a full page of sequential art.
- Able to prepare the final page in hi-res format with clear linearts and closed areas, ready for easier coloring job.
- Able to write good, clear e-mails and to answer at least in 2 days when urgent stuff comes up.
- Able to show us via e-mail the work in progress at different stages: layouts, pencils, inks...
- ...and able to withstand costructive criticism and make corrections when required at any stage.
BEWARE: if you don't have some comic pages done to show us, you'll be required to do one. But I think that, if you're able to do all of the above, you'll have some DOZENS to show! ^_-
NOT a requirement:
- photorealism (we want art, not photos with your art over it)
Is that too much? I don't think so, I know there's A LOT of good people out there!. ^_-
The artist will have his/her work printed on the very first Bluejaye issue, and will recieve 30 US$ per page when the job's done: if PayPal is ok for you, then we don't care where you live. U.S.A. and European Union citizens will probably have no problems even without PayPal, we'll figure a way).
Characters are by Gabe Dill
Script will be by Mattia Bulgarelli
Gabe & Mattia will be the ONLY ones to tell who the chosen artist will be.
Check out these artist's pages, too!
This is going to be a project you'll be proud to show around.
Pages 1-8 will be by Antonio Garcia
Pages 17-24 : Artist wanted!
Colors by Francesca Zambon (Yes, that's me!)
Cover by Michela Da Sacco
If you want to apply, contact Mattia Bulgarelli at korinduval (AT) yahoo (DOT) com!
|Pencils: Tony Daniel |
Inks: Jonathan Glapion
Ecco una pagina dal numero 670 di Batman che spero potrà aiutare a mettere le basi per il mio portfolio. Grazie nuovamente ai commenti e alle correzioni di Chris Sotomayor e Alex Sinclair.
Here is an internal page from issue 670 of Batman which hopefully will help me lay the foundations for my portfolio. Thank you again to Chris Sotomayor, Alex Sinclair and their critiques and corrections.